Roger Simpson was a surveyor for Dragonstorm who died during the evacuation of Lab 101. Rudyard Shelton used his identity when he went undercover as a Dragonstorm operative, abandoning his earlier alias of Dr. Eli Storke as Simpson more accurately reflected Shelton's physical appearance.
- Roger Simpson was never specifically identified as any Dragonstorm member seen.
- Shelton stated that he chose Simpson to impersonate because he was a human that shared Shelton's initials. (Nietzsche's Soldiers)
- It can be presumed that Simpson didn't interact with the other members of Dragonstorm often, since none of them noticed when a totally different person assumed his identity. He also probably didn't survive Lab 101's evacuation, or if he did he never contacted Dragonstorm again.
- Nietzsche's Soldiers (mentioned only)
- Disruptive Selection (mentioned only)